Where to?

Saturday, August 6, 2011

7 Amazing Closets

With my recent room-redo and closet clean-out, I thought it would be a good time to share some inspiring closets.  I have always been jealous of those with amazing, wonderfully-organized, spacious walk-in closets. While my "new" closet may not be at all spacious (even though it has a ton of stuff in it!), these closets inspire me to keep it clean and organized. 

decorpad.com
I absolutely love this closet - there's so much stuff yet it's not too huge.  There's ample hanging space for jeans/pants, which I definitely need since I have WAY too many jeans!!

access.decorati.com

This one has a great center island and seating are for putting your shoes on.  I love the black shelves! 

habituallychic.com
Now, of course I'm going to love this one... it's one of the Juicy Couture founders' (Pamela Skaist-Levy) closet! I love the layout and how everything seems to be kind of randomly placed even though it's very neat and organized.   I would definitely love to have this closet. 

architecturaldigest.com
I love the boutiquey feel of this closet.  I think I'd feel like I was shopping every time I went to get dressed! It looks so beautiful and dreamy, especially with all of the light, pastel colors.  This also happens to be Mariah Carey's closet!

hausandhome.blogspot.com
The shoe and bag space in this closet is amazing! I definitely need that!  Love the center island which has space for jewelry and other accessories.  

leftonluxe.com

leftonluxe.com
These pictures are of the same closet. 
Wouldn't it be awesome to have one like this?  It's just so fabulous! The mirrored island is wonderful, and there's tons of space for everything!


mizztissa.com
And, finally, we have Christina Aguilera's closet! Look at all those shoes! I love the pink shelves and leopard rug - it makes the closet very funky and unique. 









No comments: